Whether used as a main corporate sign or as secondary display signage near an entrance, the highly polished finish gives a stylish first impression to your clients as well as providing directional information.
Benefits of acrylic signs
- Polished face and edges give a high class, contemporary finish
- Graphics applied to rear of sign give added protection from vandalism
- Stand off wall fixings create greater impact
- Contemporary corporate signage
- Wayfinding & door signs
- Internal display graphics
- Safety signs
Hillside Signs and Displays can produce high quality acrylic signs to all sizes and specifications. Full colour digitally printed graphics or vinyl cut lettering can be applied to the rear, then if required, backed with either white, coloured or frosted vinyl to create a bespoke, elegant sign that delivers visually.
Work with us
If you require a quote or you just need to discuss your project, get in touch with us on
01706 711 872
Our advice is always free.
The ability to provide creative design is a strength we have always kept at the forefront of our services. This ensures our graphic design team are able to meet and exceed clients design expectations.